TALLINN ART HALL
THE EXHIBITION PROGRAMME COMPETITION FOR 2015
You are invited to submit your projects for exhibitions to take place in 2015 at the Tallinn Art Hall, Art Hall Gallery and City Gallery (Harju 13).
The Art Hall is planning eight large exhibitions at the Art Hall and twelve exhibitions in each of the galleries.
The deadline for the submission of projects is 15 April 2014.
1. Description of the exhibition/project
2. CVs of the curator/artist/participants (with an emphasis on the exhibitions/performances during the last few years)
3. Visual material related to the project
4. The main costs and planned financial resources for the exhibition (does not need to be final budget). The artist does not have to pay for the use of the exhibition space at the Art Hall, or for maintenance, but he or she must ensure that budgetary coverage exists for the execution of the exhibition, if this will require additional labour (definitely needed for exhibitions in the main hall), extensive painting work, construction of exhibition walls, etc.
5. Required projection equipment (in case of large-scale needs)
Please send your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
or in an envelope to Tallinna Kunstihoone, Vabaduse väljak 6, Tallinn 10146,
with the notation “Näituse project 2015” on the envelope.
The exhibition programme will be approved by the council of the Tallinn Art Hall, and the decisions will be disclosed on the Art Hall website.
If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general information, call 644 2818.